Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Adventures Part 1

It was such a beautiful weekend last weekend so we took Lilly to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkins for carving!  One large (Daddy,) one medium (Mommy,) and one small (Lilly!)  We had to wake her up once we arrived at the pumpkin patch so she wasn't the most very alert, but I think she likes being outside!  It is so amazing to watch her see and discover new things because she is so mezmorized.  Lilly and her daddy wondered around and looked at all the decorations and she really liked the dancing witch.  She just stared and stared in amazement at the witch like it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen:)  I picked out the pumpkins and put them in our wagon and we were off.  Can't wait to paint and carve!!





One of my former students gave Lilly the cutest outfit at a baby shower last year and I thought I should probably get some photos of her wearing it before she gets to big!  It is the cutest tutu and black tank top.  I added the ruffle socks that Whitney gave her and she was ready to go:)  Lilly still isn't smiling on command so I just chalk it up to her practicing her "America's Next Top Model" serious face...that's our girl!  Either way, I think that she looks cute and the pictures are adorable!








Lillys' Aunt Kate and Uncle Pete babysat while Bobby and I went out last Saturday night and I think they did an excellent job!  They gave her a bath, her medicine, and got her to bed with relatively few problems.  I think they should watch her EVERY saturday night...ha!


GO TITANS!!!  I can already tell that Lilly is a HUGE Titans fan!  She loves watching the game with us on Sunday wearing her Titan's cheerleading outfit or her Titan's tee and bluejean bloomers.  When it get's a little cooler she can start wearing the addorable jean overalls her Gram bought for her!  Gramps bought her the Colts (yuk) pacifiers, but for some reason she cries everytime I try to give it to her...sorry Ray!





Until next week...

1 comment:

  1. 'stal, she is the cutest patootest. you are so blessed! and a wonderful mama!

    ReplyDelete